tugas mata kuliah : Desain Komunikasi Hati

tiba-tiba tercipta sebuah lagu dari seekor gitar.
kunci gitarnya yg tau FINA. gua nggak ngarti.. saya hanya mengetik lirik.




i didn't put you on my teleVision
i didn't blind about anything you said because i was hearing my favourite voices
i burn my emotion away because i can't always hold on it

now i see you begging.
i see you begging... i see you begging
oh baby i'm a one tired person
i'm a one tired person

between love, passion, and wondering
you gave me love that i couldn't describe how greatest it was
you made me wet easily with your touch
and you hold my breath when you told you were angry about any things around me

now i see you begging.
i see you begging... i see you begging
oh baby i'm a one tired person
i'm a one tired person

i don't care about miss fatty piggy
i know you can find bitches with easy.
but in here, with me.. i teach you the love song.
so when it's over at suddenly
you know you lost .

now i see you begging
i see you begging... i see you begging
baby you've got no distance left to run
i love you and you will always loving me
that's what we are for now




notes: bukan buat siapa-siapa. dan nggak untuk siapa-siapa. cuman pengen punya siapa-siapa. tapi nggak tau siapa. jadinya siapa? ( tiba-tiba berfikir untuk membuat lagu lagi judulnya 'siapa siapa')

Komentar