Selasa, 15 Desember 2009

yuranda waldorf, rahil van der woodsen, and david bass




  Leighton Meester a.k.a Yuranda Waldorf


Blair: I'm innocent. Well, except for a crime of passion. I did something stupid with someone and even worse than doing that stupid thing I did the same stupid thing with someone else and pretended I'd never done that stupid thing before.


 
 Blair: But losing my virginity to Chuck Bass?! None of my friends will ever understand. I’m ready for my punishment.








 


“As my mother always says, “Fashion knows not of comfort. All that matters is the face you show the world.” — Blair Waldorf.

NAH.
iya tau,
namanya juga anak-anak.
kalo ngefans sama orang suka pengen jadi kayak orang. apalagi kalo anak-anak seperti saya, tingkat pubertasiasinya beraneka ragam dengan level yang banyak.
dan oh ya ampun,
tau Leighton Meester? Blair Waldorf di serial gossip girl.. saya sudah CUKUUUUP lama nunggu paketan dvd gossip girl season 3, oh tapi ya belum ada ya..

my favourite quotes :

Blair: Everyone's jealous of me, because my life is perfect and you've always been the most jealous of all.
Nelly: People aren't jealous of you, Blair. They hate you.


 my favourite quotes :                            

 Blair: My, my. If it isn't Little J, risen from the ashes?
Jenny: I came to tell you in person. You win.
Blair: Oh sweetie, we just started to play.
Jenny: No, you don't understand. I'm done. With you, with them, all of it.
Blair: Just like that, you wave the white flag.
Jenny: I lied. And I stole and I lost the respect for my family. For what, so I can be like you? You asked me before if it was all worth it. And my answer is, it's not.
Blair: I tried to warn you. There's a price to pay. I always knew a girl like you couldn't afford it.
Jenny: Well you were right.



aduh mbak Leighton, saya wanna be bangeeeet..  saya sangat mencintai karakter Blair Waldorf... kalo di kampus teman saya, Rahil, memanggil saya B, dan Rahil saya panggil S (udah kayak bukan mahasiswa main2 begituan)


Rahil & I






 my favourite quotes :
 
Serena: No. No, B, this is the one thing I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone.
Blair: I'm not anyone, I'm me. You can tell me anything.
Serena: No I can't. Because then that would make you a part of it. And you can't be a part of this.
Blair: What are you talking about? You're starting to scare me. Hey, hey, hey. We're sisters. You're my family. What is you, is me. There's nothing you could ever say to make me let go. I love you. What is it?






ah...
and Chuck Bass..
nggak mo tau pokoknya mesti dapit yang jadi Chuck Bass, pas.
kan sama2 orang brengsek yg udah tobat ceritanya...........
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
(gini maenan2 anak SD baru kenal sinetron)




 my favourite quotes :                
 Chuck: Please don't leave with him.
Blair: Why? Give me a reason... and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
Chuck: 'Cause you don't want to.
Blair: That's not enough.
Chuck: 'Cause I don't want you to.
Blair: That's not enough.
Chuck: What else is there?
Blair : The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight letters. Say it... then I'm yours.
Chuck: I... I ...

Blair: Thank you. That's all I needed here.




Blair: Don't worry, I can be a bitch enough for both of us.
Chuck: I still got the scars on my back to prove it.




and the best is :

Chuck: Dear old Dad? Unfortunately all I know is what he didn't want. Which is me. I'M CHUCK BASSSSSSSS!!! ... and no one cares.
Blair: I do.




and the last, scene yang paling 'ooooowh' dan direpeat berkali-kali adalah...
 
Blair: Whatever you’re going through, I want to be there for you. 
Chuck: We’ve talked about this. You are not my girlfriend!  
Blair: But I am me, and you are you. We’re Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck. The worst thing you’ve ever done, the darkest thought you’ve ever had. I will stand by you through anything.
Chuck: And why would you do that? 
Blair: Because, I love you!  
Chuck: … Well that’s too bad.

1 komentar: