Rabu, 31 Agustus 2011

fuck you

THAT'S WHY I DON'T LIKE TO MEET SO MANY PEOPLE OUTSIDE THERE BECAUSE I KNOW THEY'RE JUST THROW A SHITS OFF TO MY FACE. IT IS FUCKING BETTER TO BE ALONE. IT IS FUCKING BETTER TO FUCK WORKING ALONE. IT IS SO MUCH BETTER TO ONLY KNW A FEW PEOPLE. MY GOD, MY PARENTS, MY DAVID, & MY GIRLFRIENDS, THEY ALL ARE A REAL THINGS OF MY LIFE. AND PEOPLE OUTSIDE THERE JUST MAKING A MESS WITH THE FUCKING WHO YOU ARE. THEY'RE COMPLIMENT AT YOU BUT IN BEHIND YOU THEY'RE JUST STABBING YOU WITH THEIR SHIT WORDS. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS NEVER MEAN TO BE REAL. EVERRRRRRRYTHING

"MY OWN GET LIFE"-RULES :

1. LOVE YOURSELF
2. BE NICE TO THE PEOPLE THAT NEED YOUR HELP AND YOUR ATTENTION
3. MAKE LOVE AND PRAY
4. NEVER TALK TO YOUR ENEMY. NEVER.
5. ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS

I JUST GOT MY NEW ENEMY.
AND I HATE HIM JUST LIKE ANOTHERS.
TILL, I, DIE. NO MATTER HOW NICE THE PERSON IS.
FORGIVE BUT NOT FORGET IS JUST A DAMN IT'S TRUE THING EVER.
god bless me.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar