Sabtu, 30 Juni 2012

my story.


because fear is a bitch.

i have a very big dream. but when there's a chance to make it happens for real, i'm just missed it.
i'm such a loser when i get nervous.
i can't act, i can't speak, i'm shaking, everything!
but then i realized... i've spent a lot of time to focusing on that bitch.
a fear.
it's like there's a sound that keep saying "it's not your time yet to meet your destiny. trust me."
and the other sound says "but if you never try you'll never know!"
and the other says "you'll be a joke. you'll fail just like yesterday."
aaaaand another sound says "you'll be a winner."
I HATE IT I HATE YOU IT'S DRIVIN ME CRAZY BECAUSE I CAN'T JUST GIVE A FUCK FOR THE THING THAT I'VE BEEN PREPARE FOR A LONG TIME!!!!
AND IT ALWAYS BE A GODDAMN FAILURE AT THE END.
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar